Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any content management systems out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    If I could get mambo to intregrate with vB 3 I would be a happy camper, right now im looking at something called story teller that intregrates with vB, im ganna install it today and see if it is any good.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Originally posted by wrongful
    I use and enjoy mambo

http://www.mamboserver.com
    That's a nice piece of software! I've installed it and am trying it out now. Thanks for the link!

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    It's the best that I have found. I would reccomend it to anyone. Creating a design with it takes editing ONE template only. As far as the design on my site, it's the first one that I really created on my own, I like it, it's simple and gets the job done as it should.

Leave a comment:

• wrongful
    replied
    I use and enjoy mambo

http://www.mamboserver.com

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkB
    Do you have any examples of a GREAT design using miraserver? Looks a bit plain for $160...
    You can make the design anything you want it to be. It uses a template system, just like vBulletin.

Originally posted by Vile
    Miraserver is hyped up, it's certainly not all it's cracked up to be.

Personally, i love it and haven't found any better.

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkB
    Do you have any examples of a GREAT design using miraserver? Looks a bit plain for $160...
    Miraserver is hyped up, it's certainly not all it's cracked up to be.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    When i get my paycheck in feb, i'm going to pay my $30 fee to renew my account.

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    Yep, lastest version is supposed to be out by the end of January!

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    I can vouch for miraserver, i've used it since .03 and it has evolved alot! I love it!

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    Originally posted by pierguy
    I love the way Vbulletin handles discussion forums, but are there any programs that you can use to manage lots of non-forum (static html) pages via a database?

I'm sick of dealing with static html files and I'd really like a database driven solution to deal with my non-forum pages.
    Check out Miraserver. It will do everything you are asking. I have it running on my advice site in my signature. Completly custimizable look as well using templates. All database driven.

Leave a comment:

• hankster
    replied
    Google content management systems - there may be 100s of them available.

Leave a comment:

• pierguy
    started a topic Any content management systems out there?

Any content management systems out there?

I love the way Vbulletin handles discussion forums, but are there any programs that you can use to manage lots of non-forum (static html) pages via a database?

I'm sick of dealing with static html files and I'd really like a database driven solution to deal with my non-forum pages.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X