X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfarin View Post
    http://xe.bz/aho/24/ <-- this one is better
    What is that? :|. If that's a beverage cooler, I'm gonna go..uhhh, I like mine better . Doesn't take up a lot of USB ports...just one
    Last edited by ManagerJosh; Fri 20 Oct '06, 9:12am.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
        Okay, so got back from the meetings with reps today, and I passed by a company that was selling this. I was going...A USB JUST FOR THAT..

Well, here it is. And yes, I am now a proud owner of one too . The rep gave me a free unit

Introducing the USB Beverage Cooler

If you want history on it, I'll post it up later. I'm busy enjoying my reading and sipping my soda off this baby
        Way to revive and old thread
        Webmaster / Administrator
        www.MegaGames.com
        www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile View Post
          Way to revive and old thread
          Don't ruin the moment, Vile . I'm enjoying my new toy . And it works brilliantly too
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Any pictures yet Josh? :P

Comment

Man, USB can power anything

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                What is that? :|. If that's a beverage cooler, I'm gonna go..uhhh, I like mine better . Doesn't take up a lot of USB ports...just one
                It's a BBQ plate
                Best Regards,
                Andy Huang

Comment

U nlicensed S milie B orrowing

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
                  Thats pretty nifty. Wouldnt mind one myself..
                  By that thumbnail you look a tad sun-burned already. I'd say stick with the USB aquarium...

BTW, I just copywrited smilies and I'm expecting royalty checks from all of you!!! Pony up or I'll send Guido the intellectual property expert!!

Comment

Why can't it be battery powered? I would've thought something like that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Biker~ View Post
                      Why can't it be battery powered? I would've thought something like that would be.
                      Some are, I'm sure there is some around!

Comment

looks neat but ugly........

Comment

Originally posted by ultranet View Post
                          looks neat but ugly........
                          paradox?

Comment

i would say still looks neat but ugly

Comment

Connectivity rears it's ugly head. So to speak...

I guess this fits the "what next?" USB device list...
                              5/24/2007
                              Apple is threatening legal action after sex shop Anne Summers launched a device entitled the ‘iGasm’. Sold for $60, the ‘iGasm’ vibrates in time to music played off an ipod or mp3 player. The advert reads: "This genius little device hooks up to your iPod, MP3 player, laptop or CD player and vibrates in sync with the beat." Apple’s lawyers are getting shifty because the ‘iGasm’ is being marketed using the trademark Apple Silhouette and white headphones (and ‘iGasm’ in this case! ) which could easily be mistaken for an official iPod advert. Apple seems very keen to avoid this kind of publicity!

I guess "Laplink" was already taken...

Comment

But wait, there's more...

Hey, if you're going to build a USB blender, why NOT put a clock and a cheezy synth module in it...

When you just HAVE to blend.

Why don't we just replace our AC grid with complete USB. Daisy-chain the whole town...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X