This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG a USB just for that!

Today I was visiting some Computers Stores here in Taiwan, next month I'll buy my new Notebook, so I stare in one combo when I reallized about a USB device...

Look the attachment and tell me if is not weird o_0 ... a USB Fan to refresh you @[email protected]

See Ya
    Attached Files
    That's the weirdest USB device I've ever seen!
    23.91%
    I've seen others strange devices
    60.87%
    I have one :cool:
    15.22%
    | vBulletin Hispano |

Seen them. They also have USB lights designed to light up a laptop keyboard in dark environments.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
      Seen them. They also have USB lights designed to light up a laptop keyboard in dark environments.
      That's acceptable... but a fan @[email protected]

See Ya
      | vBulletin Hispano |

Comment

My suggestion to you is that if you don't think it is a worthwhile item to spend your money on, then don't buy it. Big deal. Some people might like it. Who is it going to hurt if those people plug a fan into their USB port?
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I have both from my local PC World

The light is great for working in the dark.
          The fan i've used a few times and it sure beats a car or train ride where there is no A/C
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

You can really draw enough power thru the USB to power a fan?!? You must need to be really close to it to feel a breeze, don't you?
            vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

It feels like a light breeze but its very welcome on a hot stuffy train when working
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Nope, this is weirder.

Usb toothbrush...
                Attached Files
                eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
                vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
                7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

A USB toothbursh? Now if they invent the sink in the desk I might brush my teeth more often
                  Surrix.net: Computer help forums/articles

The person in my avatar is Elisha Cuthbert she plays on Fox's 24

Comment

The USB toothbrush is very strange!

Comment

I saw a USB George Foreman grill a while back. http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/igrill.shtml

Craig
                      Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

Haha these are so cool. I'd hate to think how much that'd drain my laptop battery though
                        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Combine a webcam laptop and that toothbrush, you don't even need a mirror :P
                          Matt
                          Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
                          Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

Comment

how about a usb christmas tree, that lights up in 7 different colours? now thats pointless! http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/010180.php
                            http://www.weirdpixels.com/images/buttons/button.gif

Comment

I once saw an USB Mug...pretty neat, you can make coffee in it :P I also saw an USB massager...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X