Kier's Inspiration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kier's Inspiration...

I just got a nice gift from MSFT for christmas (yea its late but better late than never)

Installed Office 2003 and started up outlook and the arrangement of the inbox looked vaguely familar...and then I realized it was like a duplicate of the vB PM Inbox.

All the collapsing by dates and organization by days/weeks/months/etc.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Josh are you serious? lol... will have to check this out my old boss got this the other day and asked me if he should install it, I guess I will tell him yes and I will be over to look at it

Comment

Yep, it's the same style. Outlook 2003 really is a great program. Now we just need to get the reading pane for vB .
      MTG Salvation.com | Forums

Comment

LOL...good point...maybe that preview pane should replace those mouseovers we have right now
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

screenshot?
          Originally Posted by Zachery
          John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
          We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

Originally posted by _| () R | Z
            screenshot?
            Sure.
            Attached Files
            MTG Salvation.com | Forums

Comment

Hehe seems this is true
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I don't think making a preview pane would be that hard. Granted I have not seen the code for vb3 but I would say it should not be all that hard... of course I have been wrong many of times (shh don't tell anyone)

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                  I just got a nice gift from MSFT for christmas (yea its late but better late than never)

Installed Office 2003 and started up outlook and the arrangement of the inbox looked vaguely familar...and then I realized it was like a duplicate of the vB PM Inbox.

All the collapsing by dates and organization by days/weeks/months/etc.
                  MSFT send you a free gift?
                  Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

yea...they sent me MSFT Office 2003 Professional

All 5 discs... Eeish :-S

Comment

Originally posted by Mist
                      MSFT send you a free gift?
                      Thats the price we like
                      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Working...
                      X