This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog

Since everyone says im using vB forums as a blog, I think I'll make me a blog thread :P.

Stay tunned...

http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

You know, the moderators here have given you a ridiculous amount of leeway with your posts ... it would be wise not to push it...

If you want to put up a blog about your own thoughts, put it on a site and let those who care to read it do so... maybe vBulletin moderators here find your spam amusing, but some people like me particularly don't... no offense, but the word "unsolicited" doesn't only apply to email....
      OPEN TECH SUPPORT
      "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Perhaps LiveJournal or Blogger would be better places to start up your own blog?
        MTG Salvation.com | Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Tolitz
          You know, the moderators here have given you a ridiculous amount of leeway with your posts ... it would be wise not to push it...

If you want to put up a blog about your own thoughts, put it on a site and let those who care to read it do so... maybe vBulletin moderators here find your spam amusing, but some people like me particularly don't... no offense, but the word "unsolicited" doesn't only apply to email....
          Do not worry Ma'am.
          This is one of my last's 'spams' on vB, as the software can no longer support what I need. I would advise you to not read threads by me if they bother you so much, you do have freedom of choice. I didn't put a gun to your head and make you come in here did I o.O?

And Darth_Cow I have my own blog thanks verymuch .

Comment

Y'know, that "hey, I can post all I want here, if you don't like it, don't read it" bit is juvenile and really a lame attempt to ignore the issue that you obviously want some attention no matter how you get it...

Fine then, if you don't want some friendly advice on how to communicate better, I guess you deserve your reputation I ain't pointing a gun at your head telling you how to be a better person, right?

You are only the second person in my ignore list... feel proud, ma'am ...
            OPEN TECH SUPPORT
            "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

As my grandfather would say :
              Yo puede dormir en el noche con mí, pero usted puede ir madre del chinga ud.
              g'day to you .

Comment

Entzückend...
                http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Grow up.

"Advertising and spam in general is not allowed."

Comment

Ignore, Tachy, Ban.

Take your pick.
                    Sig? What sig?

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
                      is one of my last's 'spams' on vB
                      Praise the lord!

I have my own blog thanks verymuch
                      Then why don't you use it?

as the software can no longer support what I need.
                      What do you need it to do for you? Hunt members and force them to join your crappy website? Harvest emails and spam them?
                      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X