Stats are hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats are hilarious

My personal site, www.johnmiller2004.com, has some interesting search engine queries:

14.29% - snitz forums
    7.14% - link:vbulletin.com
    7.14% - vbulletin download -powered (LOL )

and at dimensionjazz.com:

6.25% - message board smilies
    6.25% - releaving stress (LOL)

Hmm, one of the members on my site posted a topic on how high fructose corn syrup could be used as an alternative to energy bars, now I get to ten ranking for high fructose corn syrup, I get about 3 emails a week from people in Hongkong wanting me to buy truckloads of corn syrup from them

Another hot topic on my forums was spandex bike shorts... and I get a high ranking for the keyword spandex, its kinda funny, im getting ~1500 visitors a month to this threads html file (I used that one search engine hack, makes .html files...)... Finally, after figuring out that they don't want to discus bike shorts, they want spandex, I edited the html file, and put up a allclicks.com link "Click here for spandex, now 65% off!" ... Now that one page is paying for my website hosting + $20 a month! Id rather make $45 a month then waste 500meg of bandwidth to these people who have no interest in my forums
    Bike Forums.net

Comment

Hey Joe,

Send those hong kong folks to me I've even got fake rolexes I can send them!

Shri

Comment

You know what's REALLY funny? Grab a copy of phpMyAdmin and look at your user database for passwords on your site. Some of them can be, erm, creative. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Genotoxin
          You know what's REALLY funny? Grab a copy of phpMyAdmin and look at your user database for passwords on your site. Some of them can be, erm, creative. ;-)
          yeah Rediculously Funny

one of mine was f.u.c.k.o.f.f.a.d.m.i.n without the .
          Obvously didn't like me

Comment

One of my favs was one of my biggest posters passwords was 'thisplacesucks'

Haha...

Oh, and searched:

Excite: Christian Ethics Beliefs

And just so you get the humor...my site is Pagan.
            version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
            Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X