Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1th
    replied
    I've seen it once already.. Its amazing.. loved it! I've got 2 other tickets for Saturday and Sunday night.

Leave a comment:

• Mephisteus
    replied
    I'm out to see it in 15 min! I'll rave about it later today!

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    To each his own, I guess I am not just a hard core LOTR Fan, but I defintly thought it was the best of the 3.

Leave a comment:

• subduck
    replied
    I can't wait to see the movie!

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    I just got back from it, and it was awesome.
    I agree that it was best out of all three.

There were a few things I didn't like aobut it, but overall definitley an awesome movie, and the fastest 3.5 hours in my life.

Leave a comment:

• mafo0
    replied
    I just watched the movie, and it was totally awesome. I do think it deserved an R rating, though, and that the MPAA was doing NewLine a professional courtesy by letting them get away with PG13.

Leave a comment:

• Tolitz
    replied
    Originally posted by TheComputerGuy
    I was not entirely thirlled with the movie. More info, I feel they could have cut a little time off the movie personally.
    Hahaha, and the Tolkien purists say that there should be more of the book in the movie ... if they included the whole Scouring and all the parts of the appendices, you're looking at a 8-9 hour movie there, minimum...

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    Please do!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    I'll be glad to PM you why said person had to leave if you want.

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    I was not entirely thirlled with the movie. More info, I feel they could have cut a little time off the movie personally. While I thought it was awesome that Arwin staying, and the sword being reforged, I thought there would be a little more to the sword being refordged.

I do not understand the last part of the movie when that one person had to leave.....but do not want to post anything more that that so it wont be a spoiler.

I also thought the battle scense were drawn out too long, They had more of them so they should have been shorter. I liked the comic relief from Nimbli, prolly a big help.

One of the best parts was when my friend and I made shawdow animals on the screen, and I acted like I was picking Arwins nose during the credits. Sorry. It was just too dang long.

But overall the effects and story was fabulous.

Leave a comment:

• Asterik
    replied
    i heard they don't give Oscars n stuff for Fantasy Movies o_O

Leave a comment:

• WizyWyg
    replied
    Damn this movie rocked. Unbelievably the best out of all three. Yes, compare to the other disappointments (Star Wars, matrix), this movie had BETTER WIN some oscars this year for PETER JACKSON!!

Leave a comment:

• Snowy
    replied
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/gollum.php

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    I am so tired from watching it twice. I did it on the same dat I had a final exam for college, and the day before I have to leave campus because school closing. NOt totally leaving till the 20th cause I have to bring my sister down from another school, but I can tell you I am beat.

Leave a comment:

• Tolitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddie
    Different style of battles, that were much more visually appealing then the battle at Helm's Deep.
    Hell yeah ... just when you thought the initial phase of the battle couldn't be beat, the next phase is even more awesome ... and just when you thought that was it, yet another phase comes in that literally makes you gape ... the flying Nazgul in TTT were merely glimpses, but in RotK they were just terrifying... not to mention the battle trolls and the oliphaunts... oh my...

Makes the Clone War in Episode II look like a fistfight...
    Last edited by Tolitz; Thu 18th Dec '03, 12:07am.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X