No announcement yet.

LOTR: Return of the King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be glad to PM you why said person had to leave if you want.

Comment

Please do!

Comment

Originally posted by TheComputerGuy
        I was not entirely thirlled with the movie. More info, I feel they could have cut a little time off the movie personally.
        Hahaha, and the Tolkien purists say that there should be more of the book in the movie ... if they included the whole Scouring and all the parts of the appendices, you're looking at a 8-9 hour movie there, minimum...
        OPEN TECH SUPPORT
        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I just watched the movie, and it was totally awesome. I do think it deserved an R rating, though, and that the MPAA was doing NewLine a professional courtesy by letting them get away with PG13.

Comment

I just got back from it, and it was awesome.
            I agree that it was best out of all three.

There were a few things I didn't like aobut it, but overall definitley an awesome movie, and the fastest 3.5 hours in my life.
            Webmaster / Administrator
            www.MegaGames.com
            www.MGForums.com

Comment

I can't wait to see the movie!

Comment

To each his own, I guess I am not just a hard core LOTR Fan, but I defintly thought it was the best of the 3.

Comment

I'm out to see it in 15 min! I'll rave about it later today!
                  A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

I've seen it once already.. Its amazing.. loved it! I've got 2 other tickets for Saturday and Sunday night.
                    Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X