Winamp 5 Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp 5 Gold

A lot of changes have been made since the early Winamp 5 betas. The Gold release is really outstanding. The new Winamp 5 skin is simply amazing. I don't think you can get any more practical than this. Anyways... download version 5 here.

Very fast load times. Winamp 1.x/2.x/3 skin and plugin capabilities.
    Last edited by tgillespie; Tue 16th Dec '03, 3:17pm.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Is that really the link you meant to post?
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

somehow I really dont think so..

Comment

Scatters AOL icons around. I hate when installers do that.
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

I can't get to it It keeps saying 404 after the dl page.

// edit
          Nevermind... Worked in IE but not FB.

Comment

Worked in FB for me..

Comment

The real deal
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

My mistake. Thanks all. Its fixed now.

Comment

I can't use the modern skins... is this some feature for reg'd members, or is my winamp just bugging up.

Comment

Originally posted by nebby
                    I can't use the modern skins... is this some feature for reg'd members, or is my winamp just bugging up.
                    I downloaded the free version and I use the modern skin. Does it give you an error, or does it not show up? Were you using Winamp 3 previously?

Comment

From what I have heard they always said not to install it over winamp 3. At least this was during the beta and RC. Try uninstalling and installing a fresh copy?
                      Surrix.net: Computer help forums/articles

The person in my avatar is Elisha Cuthbert she plays on Fox's 24

Comment

Winamp 3 is in its own directory and registry. Install Winamp 5, and then get all your Winamp 3 plugins and skins into the \Winamp\ directory, and then uninstall Winamp 3. Winamp 5 will replace or copy over versions 1 and 2 though.

Comment

im kinda sad, my winamp 2 works fine with my MS Keyboard (the hot keys at the top) but wa5 wont

Comment

What do you think about WinAmp 5? It's more cool than WinAmp 2? More faster than WinAmp 2?
                            Sorry for my bad English! :)

Comment

like i said ive already downgraded to 2

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X