Pixeljunction Position Available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixeljunction Position Available.

Yes, I am restarting pixeljunction, I know its been a long time, but I've found the time to get things back on its feet. I am looking for serious and skilled individuals in PHP / Photoshop / HTML as well as fully capable of handling a site the size of Pixeljunction.

Serious applicants please send an email to [email protected]
    I will contact you shortly.

We have big plans for PJ's come back, but we're going to need a few skilled individuals in order to help.

Best Regards,
    Lyle Warren (Sinecure)
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Are there any corner offices left? Prefferably the southwest corner? j/k

Good Luck!
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

Are these volunteer positions?
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I am not a skilled coder.. lol but if you need help with anything else, or need someone for support .. Let me know... I should still be on your MSN list.. Havent heard from you in a while though.

Comment

I've eMailed you, Lyle

Comment

Umm...aren't adverts like this against the rules?
            Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

As long as this position is voluntary it's not against the rules. However if the position is paid or there is any compensation involved, it would be against the rules.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X