Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Article] Be smart! Avoid piracy, fraud and fake sales.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great information. Thanks, OP!

Last edited by Davos; Sun 1 Jan '06, 4:21pm.

Comment

It's hard to decide. I know a good friend that having an illegal copy of vBulleting running.

I'm thinking of report it to the piracy team, but I don't want him to pay lot's of money for the court etc.
      Or are all people with an illegal version of vBulletin first asked to remove the software or to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by NGame.nl
        It's hard to decide. I know a good friend that having an illegal copy of vBulleting running.

I'm thinking of report it to the piracy team, but I don't want him to pay lot's of money for the court etc.
        Or are all people with an illegal version of vBulletin first asked to remove the software or to buy?
        If you don't want him to go to court, then tell him to spend just $160 and save himself a lot of hassle.
        :)

Comment

The thing is if you're using a nulled version on an off-shore warez hosting, is it possible to shut the site down? Because I doubt Jesoft can do anything to the nulled site if it is under an off-shore host.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X