Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tables

How do I do tables ?
    I suck at them, I think I need a tutorial because im trying to create a table layout for my new site, but anyway...
    Anyone have tutorials ?

if you're serious and you're asking how to make tables, you're in need of the basics, check out www.webmonkey.com they're piss easy to learn good luck

Comment

:O!!!!!!

No tables. Naughty naughty...

Use CSS.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT

Use CSS.

Show us how.
        Computer Help Forum
        An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

um, the only thing I know how to do in CSS is: Change the layout of my page, Add a bg in vB lol.

Comment

tables are super ez just require some time to understand how they work well and how to do some cooler things in them, however if your going to start learning now might as well stick to css >.< tables are a dieing tag

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT

Use CSS.
              like you do on your site

Comment

Originally posted by sabret00the
                like you do on your site
                Shhh, I'm working on it. http://www.utopiasoftware.net/testcss.php [validate]- works in every browser except IE6 (damn that thing! it even works in IE5)
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

lol.. you have three nested tables, and your using <font> and <center> tags
                  http://www.webtrickscentral.com/images/wtcsig.jpg

Comment

Ah yes, but those aren't in the site template itself, those are in the newspro templates, which I'm revamping. The actual skeleton itself doesn't contain any deprecated elements.

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
                      tables are a dieing tag
                      Since when? What about all the TABLUAR data that needs to be displayed?

Table tags will never die.

Comment

from what i seen css and divs can handle tubular data very well

Comment

I never knew that data had a shape.

Comment

Which would be an incorrect representation of the tabular data.

Comment

he did say "tubular" though ... whatever that means, lol
                              OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                              "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X