Tablet brands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tubedogg
    Um...he was asking about tablet PCs, not laptops.
    well i know, but the other guys started talking laptopes so i continued on that subject

Comment

Originally posted by UHN_ED
      If you are not going to buy a Compaq then do not buy a Dell, Toshiba, or any other laptop/tablet for that matter.

Compaq desktops may suck, but laptops and tablets are a completely different story. Compaq does not make the laptops and tablets that they sell. Dell does not, Toshiba does not, almost none of them do. The only exceptions are IBM and Apple, although neither of them make all of what they sell.

All these companies buy from the same group of ODMs. ODMs build the laptops and tablets and sell them to companies. It is very common to have, for example, a Compaq and a Toshiba that are actually the exact same machine.

One ODM to stay away from is Clevo, although I do not think they make tablets. Clevo sells to Sager, Prostar, and some Alienware laptops are theirs.

When shopping for laptops or tablets brand is not a primary concern. Look at a lot of reviews and go to stores to make sure you like its form factor.
      I cant agree more.

COMPAQ has had a rough time. But now compaq is owned by HP, and every HP piece of equipment ive owned, no matter how old is awsome and still running.

The Compaq Tablet PC really is awsome. The only fault i have on it is the powered pen with no pressure sensativity, but i can live without that. It meets all your requirements you lised earlier in the thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X