No announcement yet.

What's the overall feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add on that this will be the final look but we'll be adjusting a few things to make sure they look correct in all browsers.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I really like Gamma, and so do my members, after I sorted out the Top/Legacy postbit.

Comment

Considering posting and registering has picked up at my forums, I think my members enjoy the new style.
        http://www.bgtguide.com
        Busch Gardens Tampa Guide
        Forums: http://www.floridathrills.net

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
          Just to add on that this will be the final look but we'll be adjusting a few things to make sure they look correct in all browsers.
          Yes, I would dearly appreciate any fix on the float tag issue on some browsers.
          Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community!

Comment

Didnt Kier say in the announcement that it's not the final style. So im guessing he meant what you've just said, correcting the look in all browsers.

Comment

Originally posted by Crucial_Lee
              Didnt Kier say in the announcement that it's not the final style. So im guessing he meant what you've just said, correcting the look in all browsers.
              This is the look the style will have when it is final, but there is still some editing to do in the code, and these are not the images that will be used in the gold release.

Comment

Scott mentioned in another thread that this is indeed the final style look but not the actual final final style since the style will need to go through some bug fixing revisions before considered as actually final.
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I will be sticking with my hacked vB 2.2.9 for quite awhile.
                  http://www.ironmagazine.com - blog
                  http://www.ironmagazineforums.com - forums
                  http://www.ironmaglabs.com - supplements

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                    Scott mentioned in another thread that this is indeed the final style look but not the actual final final style since the style will need to go through some bug fixing revisions before considered as actually final.
                    As well as button changes..
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by Prince
                      I will be sticking with my hacked vB 2.2.9 for quite awhile.
                      how is that feedback on 3.0? :P

2.2.9 wasnt a bad build however

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
                        how is that feedback on 3.0? :P

2.2.9 wasnt a bad build however
                        He means its taking a long long time for vB3 to work correctly :P

As for me, my members hate me more everyday. First I upgrade to vB3 and they hate it, and now with the new style they hate me more. They will probably kill me with vB3 gold...

Comment

lol, whats your site?

i know alot of "users" dont like change, theres a fourm my friend admins, there still on 2.2.6 and theyve falt out said, if theres no hacks, were not going to post

i pitty that board

Comment

members just aren't used to it ... in two or three months, they eventually adjust and come to even like it ... that's the way it always is in my site - where I change my layout almost once a year...
                            OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                            "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I hated the gamma style when I first saw it, but I'm coming to like it more now that I've figured out where all that stuff went. I'm still not going to use it whenever I upgrade, though - we've installed so many hacks and template modifications that I want to keep the style stuff as close to vB 2-ish as possible. I'll probably upgrade over the summer, just because I'm leary of release versions ending in .0.0.
                              Last edited by Aaron Freed; Wed 10 Dec '03, 6:08pm.
                              Fool's Gold: Discussion of rock 'n' roll, movies, A Song of Ice and Fire, Discworld, The Wheel of Time, The Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, literature, games, and more. It's ace.

Last.FM * LiveJournal

Comment

I like vB3, and the functions that it has. I am having problems converting my simple header as it was made in html, so I am working on it and tweaking it to be XHTML complaint.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X