Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else find this VERY annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it is pretty annoying.

Comment

yea i must agree.. it is quite annoying for the tooltips to popup even when you hover over the cell... just the hyperlink is good
      http://www.webtrickscentral.com/images/wtcsig.jpg

Comment

I agree as well - hyperlink only

Comment

yes is very annoying

Comment

I don't mind it so much. At least it isn't like some other forums that make the whole table cell a link; I find that more annoying.
            http://www.statgfx.com

Comment

I really like it. :shrugs:

Comment

I think a member option should be in effect because some like it over the hyperlink others like it over the cell.

I'm a bit of both..like if I'm in a rush, then I'll use the cells, but if I'm in no hurry, then I'd use the hyperlinks.
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

You could actually make it a user option really easily, using the instructions Freddie provided for postbit vs postbit_legacy as a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                    You could actually make it a user option really easily, using the instructions Freddie provided for postbit vs postbit_legacy as a guide.
                    that's a temporary thing...was thinking of a more permanent solution

arrrghh...annoying 60 second limit....*gets a drillbyte and whacks the server*
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

The problem with us adding continually adding user options is a) not everyone agrees that they should be options, and those people have to do the opposite of what you'd have to do if we don't add it and b) the options page is really freakin' long as is. I don't know how much more users can take...

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                        The problem with us adding continually adding user options is a) not everyone agrees that they should be options, and those people have to do the opposite of what you'd have to do if we don't add it and b) the options page is really freakin' long as is. I don't know how much more users can take...
                        I agree with the statement that the vB options page is annoyingly long -_-

The thread preview tooltip gets a bit annoying when the user has say, line breaks in the post early on

I think arbitrary tooltip popups is the equivalent of spam popups eh? They both just popup against your will

Comment

Maybe it should be split into two...one called System/Forum Options Page and Second one called Interface Options

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X