Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are they saying about vb3 (Gamma+) in other communities besides vb.com/vb.org

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean this thing has different layouts too!?!

Comment

see footer where there are links like vbulletin, archive, top, contact us...
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I thought that that's only visiible if you login

/me runs off to find out

[EDIT]
        They can change the style there
        Last edited by Mephisteus; Thu 4 Dec '03, 10:06pm.
        A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

Originally posted by Chroder
          Well lets not sink to their level and start bashing them now... I know I can get carried away sometimes
          i wasnt bashing....no no no coure not

ok im seriosuly done...*shut sup*

Comment

hmm, kind of unprofessional of the actual developers to make comments
            like that

They jealous
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

http://forums.invisionpower.com/inde...0&#entry750570
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

what about phpBB and uBB/infoPOP?

Comment

Originally posted by sabret00the
                  what about phpBB and uBB/infoPOP?
                  All is quiet at both sites right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                    All is quiet at both sites right now.
                    Yep, I just crawled their communitys, infopop's new eve product set me back a few minutes because it said my browser wouldent render the site, but it was listed as browsers that would on their error page .

Comment

That reminds me about my biggest gripe about vB: You really need JS enabled to do simple things such as logging in...

The WYSIWYG editor is coming in 2.0, so they won't have that over IPB, and I'm sure IPB's will be superior...
                      i like this post

Comment

Why is it that I always find these kinds of topics after the mindless competition-bashing has stopped? It's not fair, I am being denied my right to stand up, be self-righteous and shout at everybody

Originally posted by Chroder
                        Well lets not sink to their level and start bashing them now... I know I can get carried away sometimes
                        No comment.

Comment

More talk here...

http://forums.invisionpower.com/inde...=103231&st=240

Comment

Web Hosting Talk:
                            http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...bulletin+gamma

Yaxay:
                            http://forum.yaxay.com/showthread.ph...bulletin+gamma

Comment

[OffTopic]This is thread Number 88,000... [/OffTopic]

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Briscoe
                                [OffTopic]This is thread Number 88,000... [/OffTopic]
                                that IS offtopic and what's so special about it being 88.000 , it would be special if the anouncement of vB3 final would be thread number 100.000
                                A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X