• Show
Clear All

• Lord Dexter
    replied
    Aren't you observant!

Leave a comment:

• TundraSoul
    replied
    You can download the Gamma version now from the members area.

Leave a comment:

• f-a_org
    replied
    I should have my style all fixed up by 2 am.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by dfrisk
    It's only going to be a pain for my coders/designer, if that.. Well worth it, whatever it takes. I wonder who is going to be the first person to cut up their custom skin to fit gamma once it is released? There have to be some hungry coder/designers just itching for this..
    I'm working on two styles for two clients at the moment; both will be using this new styleset.

Both should be released within the next 2-3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    *cough*com*cough*pedi*cough*tor*cough*s*
    Ah, damn winter coughs.

Sorry, I'm hyper. I've been spamming a bit today, methinks. I've just been too excited about this style. I was supposed to go out with my girlfriend today, but I stayed home to see the style. >_>

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by dfrisk
    It's only going to be a pain for my coders/designer, if that.. Well worth it, whatever it takes. I wonder who is going to be the first person to cut up their custom skin to fit gamma once it is released? There have to be some hungry coder/designers just itching for this..
    *cough*com*cough*pedi*cough*tor*cough*s*

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Well Kier did say the graphics aren't finished

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Reminds me of a Kid in a Candy store..or a fat kid and cake

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoy73
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    Tsk tsk tsk. You disappoint me Kier.

(j/k of course!!)

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showgroups.php

^^Still has the old buttons.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Still a few bugs with this style, though. A few tweaks may also need to be done.

I, for one, will be changing the pagenavbits to hovers and probably editing the postbit so that user homepages will open up in new window.

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    Well it does kinda take on my color scheme... Mabe I can get away with just changing the header image

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    Yeah... it may make my current style into crap when I install this

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    I know, I'm dreading having to change this style to fit my site -- I don't think I could live up to it!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X