sweet!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dfrisk
    It's only going to be a pain for my coders/designer, if that.. Well worth it, whatever it takes. I wonder who is going to be the first person to cut up their custom skin to fit gamma once it is released? There have to be some hungry coder/designers just itching for this..
    *cough*com*cough*pedi*cough*tor*cough*s*
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by ManagerJosh
      *cough*com*cough*pedi*cough*tor*cough*s*
      Ah, damn winter coughs.

Sorry, I'm hyper. I've been spamming a bit today, methinks. I've just been too excited about this style. I was supposed to go out with my girlfriend today, but I stayed home to see the style. >_>
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

• Originally posted by dfrisk
        It's only going to be a pain for my coders/designer, if that.. Well worth it, whatever it takes. I wonder who is going to be the first person to cut up their custom skin to fit gamma once it is released? There have to be some hungry coder/designers just itching for this..
        I'm working on two styles for two clients at the moment; both will be using this new styleset.

Both should be released within the next 2-3 weeks.
        :)

Comment

• I should have my style all fixed up by 2 am.

Comment

• You can download the Gamma version now from the members area.

Comment

• Aren't you observant!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X