X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by NTLDR
      Click the v icon for the online status and ye shall see a drop down menu I'm sure this will be more obvious with the final graphics.
      I like it a lot, but I don't like how it automatically takes you to a user's profile when you click on their avatar.

Nice work though!!

h

Comment

Wow, just wow....

I never thought it would look this good. I for one think the quick reply looks great.
        Console Racing Review

Comment

I was expecting the postbit, but never expected all these droppies and whatnot. Now I respect the delay from "late november" and now!

Comment

Kier, you're the man!

Thank you that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chroder
              I was expecting the postbit, but never expected all these droppies and whatnot. Now I respect the delay from "late november" and now!
              Same... who knew that Kier would work in those AMAZING drop-downs?

This style is amazing... absolutely amazing. I don't think I'll even bother changing the style initially
              Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

I know, I'm dreading having to change this style to fit my site -- I don't think I could live up to it!

Comment

Yeah... it may make my current style into crap when I install this
                  Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Well it does kinda take on my color scheme... Mabe I can get away with just changing the header image

Comment

• Still a few bugs with this style, though. A few tweaks may also need to be done.

I, for one, will be changing the pagenavbits to hovers and probably editing the postbit so that user homepages will open up in new window.
                      :)

Comment

• http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showgroups.php

^^Still has the old buttons.
                        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

• Tsk tsk tsk. You disappoint me Kier.

(j/k of course!!)

Comment

• It's only going to be a pain for my coders/designer, if that.. Well worth it, whatever it takes. I wonder who is going to be the first person to cut up their custom skin to fit gamma once it is released? There have to be some hungry coder/designers just itching for this..

Comment

• Reminds me of a Kid in a Candy store..or a fat kid and cake
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Well Kier did say the graphics aren't finished
                                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X