No announcement yet.

sweet!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's like christmas has come early- every click and there's something new, like Darth Cow said.. I wasn't expecting that at all!

Comment

Originally posted by heretic
      it's like christmas has come early- every click and there's something new, like Darth Cow said.. I wasn't expecting that at all!
      I Agree with you, im still finding new things .

Comment

I'm gitty like a little kid... clicking on everything to see what it does

Comment

Originally posted by JodoHost
          I'm a vBulletin newbie. If I update to Gamma (when its released), will my skin automatically update to this style?
          I believe so.

Comment

I like all the drop down menus... but I'm kind of disappointed. Oh well, back to hacking
            TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

I really like the new wol, which is more like the old vb2.
              TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Now I'm just baffled. Forum compression works in Mozilla for me, just not Firebird. I wonder if it's because my Mozilla build is newer than Firebird, with a newer GRE?
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

The collapse code works fine for me in Firebird 0.61 and 0.7. Haven't tested anything newer.

It's worth noting that Mozilla caches javascript very hard... you often have to try several times to get it to reload the correct JS file.

Comment

... im all giddy ...

Kier the great developer, was a very good developer,
                    all of the other developers, looked up to him in awe,
                    then one foggy December's eve, customers came to rant,
                    "Kier with your developers sight -- won't you give us gamma tonight?!"

Do do do...

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
                      The collapse code works fine for me in Firebird 0.61 and 0.7. Haven't tested anything newer.

It's worth noting that Mozilla caches javascript very hard... you often have to try several times to get it to reload the correct JS file.
                      Hm, well, it works if I click with the middle button (wheel), but not the regular click. Weird.

Any chance we could get the compressed forums stored in the database instead of a cookie? This would help when logging in on other computers.
                      Last edited by CeleronXT; Thu 4th Dec '03, 6:04pm.
                      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

I like it!!! But what exactly does Gamma mean?

Great job guys.
                        Computer Help Forum
                        An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

I for one is amazed.... Im in schock how bloddy good this looks!

Comment

Originally posted by noppid
                            I like it!!! But what exactly does Gamma mean?

Great job guys.
                            Alpha, beta, gamma. They're letters.

Comment

^ See I cant even spell!

Comment

Love the style, especially the dropdowns!

Will be fun to play around with the default style now.

Woo Gamma.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X