No announcement yet.

sweet!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm. Its damn pretty. But it needs some tweaking. QUICK! TO THE BAT-NOTEPAD!

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
    http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

Is it so wrong to love a program?

Damn good job folks ... damn good!!

I think my husband may need to fear a cold bed tonight, I will more than likely be playing with a new toy this evening....

ummm vB that is

Comment

I already know a simple mod that I will be adding :P Make the navigation page number cells change color on mouseover, so you can click the whole cell instead of the number, which is small :P

The style is pretty awesome tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Mijae
          I already know a simple mod that I will be adding :P Make the navigation page number cells change color on mouseover, so you can click the whole cell instead of the number, which is small :P

The style is pretty awesome tho!
          I was just thinking that. That should be standard, IMHO....

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
          http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

love it

Love the new default style ... great space-saver and clutter remover ... no space is wasted or ignored I'll base my customizations on this new style.

Congrats ... looking forward to the new button set...
            OPEN TECH SUPPORT
            "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Nice, very nice.

Clean and Simple, this is how I'll name the new template set

Ah: The Moderator (forumhome) and Rating (forumdisplay) are finally gone: Good Job!!
              http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
              German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Very Nice Style so far

I must admit this is really nice. Glad I bought VB , and look forward to using this version. Great job on the design, and flow.
                Louis| Techieville.com

Comment

Wow this is nice indeed, and I don't usually go out of my way to say it.
                  - JavaScript Kit | CSS Drive | CodingForums.com | CodeTricks.com

Comment

Jelsoft Team, you did a hell of a job!! Congratulations!!
                    You're my Prince of Peace
                    And I will live my life for You

Comment

http://forums.invisionpower.com/inde...owtopic=105059

Figures - some of them are already bashing it. Jealous bi0t...people.

"Yeah, that thing is horrible on any resolution other then the one that its designed for... it takes up less then half my screen, I hate it... I really hope they don't release it like that because a lot of people won't bother to make the skin full width, and I won't be able to use any vB board anymore, even as a member..."
                      Nubs can't even bother noticing there's a full width version.
                      Last edited by CeleronXT; Thu 4th Dec '03, 4:45pm.
                      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

When I first saw the new templates over on the Development server, I just couldn't believe it. They were horrible. To me the system lacked in every way right down the to color. However after watching the system mature over the last month or so, I have come to understand its power and strength. A slight changing of the colors and different color options helped there as well.

As it is, I plan on using this style pretty much stock as it is for my own private little forum with all that I need to do is change the logo, colors and quote template. But that is trivial and I think my users will like the new look and collapsible features.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

right now, i'm a bit baffled as to how to enhance it for my forums lol, i'll get there tho

Comment

Anyone here tried clicking on the "logout" button? Pretty damn sweet!
                            :)

Comment

It's so sexy. It just brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                                Anyone here tried clicking on the "logout" button? Pretty damn sweet!
                                Yeah, very Windows XP'ish.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X