X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*does the 'this is so fooking awesome' dance*

Comment

Originally posted by hellsatan
      Sorry, but this mings as it is - Half the buttons and images do not work, and the colour scheme reminds me of a cross between vB1 and IB

Satan
      :lol: you're right, although i'd say IPB and PHPBB tbh, but i actually like it, well the grey one

ewww scrolling topic review mings

Comment

Great job vB Team! This style is kick ass!

Comment

I like it a lot now that I see it. The only thing I don't like is the quickreply.

Comment

You guys know there's other new styles too, yes? (Just making sure people did notice the style drop down in the footer...)
            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Love it! Applause and kudos to the team. I'm very impressed and love the set width tables.
              Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

Oh My God!1 Holy Poop, I Almost Urinated On Myself When I Saw The New Style On The Main Forum Display!!1
                http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Cool, I just noticed the drop down arrows at the top. Now my pants are wet, but it's not urine.
                  http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
                    Cool, I just noticed the drop down arrows at the top. Now my pants are wet, but it's not urine.
                    Um, LOL, I hope you mean drool then.
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Damn this is sweet!!! I love the new look!

/me can't wait to try all the goodies

Comment

if images arnt working thats due to high serrver load >.>

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
                          I think I just want to throw up ^_^

Comment

hope you change the old images as soon as possible and open the way for a official german version, for your german customers!

Comment

OMG! This is beautiful! =D
                              Rack Blast - Web hosting that is So fast, its a blast!

Comment

I like.

J.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X