Downloaded Gamma yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded Gamma yet?

I know, i know.... (well who knows apart from Kier) 1 day to go...oooooh.... (ok maybe more) but i'm as excited as a lamb who's just escaped on a lamb truck to lamb ville with my mar & par for a life free of mint sause, overly friendly farmers saying "don't worry this won't hurt" and nasty snarly dogs....

erm? - ok, so i'm chuffed...

I know what it must be like for Kier, i was born in Reading... those grey streets, ewwww apart from the introduction of BurgerKing back in the 80's and the fact that Debenhams has the first Phillips Lazerdisk machine i saw in my life, i never found Reading to be...erm...that nice! - I moved to Bracknell which was even worse...AHH! anyways... if i were in Reading now...looking at those mean streets i'd find a little spark in knowing 'maybe' just maybe....i'd have a nice ikkle piece of kit to install and play with

but, i'm sure most of you here are thinkin...(you....you optimist!!!!!)

i'll wait and see.....

-M

but, i'm sure most of you here are thinkin...(you....you optimist!!!!!)
    No, actually I'm thinking "FREAK!"...

Comment

I dont know about you lot but I feel like having Gamma today.
      Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community!

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
        No, actually I'm thinking "FREAK!"...
        i say it's nice to have a sense of humour isn't it?

I was born a FREAK!!! - They named me after my father, but DAD was a stupid name i thought.

-M

Comment

I'm not giving my hopes up. in fact, I'm sorta expecting another delay.

Comment

I'm afraid they just goanna release it soon, even though they know that there are bugs left. The same thing might happen with the final release; they call it final release, so people will shut up...but the *real final* release will be vb 3.01, which will be released when it is really done

Just a guess though, but it seems logically to me...otherwise it would be too embarrassing for them and not good for the product as well as for the company...

Comment

I am excited and hopeful.

So to all the vB Team, ROCK ON!

Comment

Well its du before the 5th and this is the forth so S, ven if not i may just use this as an excuse to upgrade to vb3b7 yip im still on 6 lol

Comment

I have no hope or belief that it is coming out today. Chances are we're getting it after the server moves, or if Kier is going on vacation, not until next year

Comment

Out of blind optimism I went ahead and checked here this morning to see if perhaps it had been released yet. How dumb of me.

Comment

Working...
                    X