How do I tell people who don't use vB how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I tell people who don't use vB how to

How do I tell people who don't use vB how to make styles/themes for my board ?

One of my admins want's to run a contest on Fu.C*(edited the K out of the board title) and JB for themes.

How do I tell them how to make thems for vB if they don't use it?

also is there a tutorial for making themes that I can post for my admins ?

..... why not design it outside of vb?

have them make you a PSD of the preview ?

Comment

I usually sum it up in one sentence - Create new replacement and use default templates. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by tsboards
        I usually sum it up in one sentence - Create new replacement and use default templates. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
          How do I tell people who don't use vB how to make styles/themes for my board ?

One of my admins want's to run a contest on Fu.C*(edited the K out of the board title) and JB for themes.

How do I tell them how to make thems for vB if they don't use it?

also is there a tutorial for making themes that I can post for my admins ?
          You would be better off limiting the changes they could make... Say have a contest for a new header or buttons.

If you want to do a whole style, then turn on the template name feature so the templates show up in comments. Then when they look at the source they see some of the way it is put together.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

My admin visits me on saturday to see the gamma and then i'll tell him how to make a new style
            That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X