Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco
    replied

Well I wouldn't mind so much if I would be able to turn them OFF... with 2003a, you can just not use those smilies at all and use text smilies. With 2003b, when you type ": D" it immediately gets converted to some ugly smilie. That and the huge ad at the top of the contact list made me dislike 2003b

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by Marco
    Those fugly smilies made me quickly switch back to 2003a
    glad im not the only one that thinks there damn ugly

Leave a comment:

• Marco
    replied
    Those fugly smilies made me quickly switch back to 2003a

Leave a comment:

• sabret00the
    replied
    you can do that on normal msn6 :-|

Leave a comment:

• JAWilliams
    replied
    Originally posted by djnoz
    I'm a big fan of MSN.. but I don't really like the smilies that come with it. I reckon it'd be cool if some well known open source guys got together and created a decent "indie im app".. using the popular smilies (eg. the vB/UBB ones) and with its own protocol. Getting people to use it would be another matter though..
    if you use messenger plus then you can add your own emotions - then take a look at iconplaza.com - they have quite a few

Leave a comment:

• Surrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakeman
    I wish there was a Mac version of trillian.
    I would have to suggest Gaim I believe there is a mac version and it supports a lot. Check it out at http://gaim.sf.net

Leave a comment:

• rylin
    replied
    Ugh..
    such bloat!
    i prefer my miranda.. nice, sleek & easy to use

Leave a comment:

• sabret00the
    replied
    i use msn and trillian and i've always hated the icq smilies, that's a huge improvement imo, good on em, however trillian > icq still :nod:

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    you can use msn6.1 and use your own smilies..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by djnoz
    I'm a big fan of MSN.. but I don't really like the smilies that come with it. I reckon it'd be cool if some well known open source guys got together and created a decent "indie im app".. using the popular smilies (eg. the vB/UBB ones) and with its own protocol. Getting people to use it would be another matter though..
    http://www.jabber.org/

Leave a comment:

• djnoz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakeman
    Proteus: http://www.indigofield.com

Sooooo good - only doesn't support MSN file transfers.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I can't imagine ever switching back to ICQ

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The_Sisko
    replied
    I got me Trillian Pro Licence and I'm happy with it

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X