Forum colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum colors

I am currently trying to make a style for my new forum, but cant deside what colors to use. Myself, i perfer darker color forums than light (bar here), ive looked at countless forums to get an idea on what people like and what works best but just cant deside!

What do you think works best?

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, then email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Lol d00d, sorry. I had entered my email there before but it hadnt saved it?

Any opinions on colors? anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by zoziw
        Lol d00d, sorry. I had entered my email there before but it hadnt saved it?

Any opinions on colors? anyone!
        Try this site

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X