X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChrisLM2001
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    MMmm..well at least you guys can control something like this. I've had experiences when UPS lost my customer's packages or damaged it, causing nothing but massive grief.
    Why I prefer FedEx. Or what's weirder, USPS Express. Last time I got a package from them, a local supervisor hand delievered the box on Sunday, something neither UPS or FedEx will do (essential if you need hardware by monday!).

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamer81
    where can I buy stocks in VB?
    You can't.. It is a privately held company.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin
    Customer service isn't bad at all. Every now and again you get a live one, but once you can get through to them that you are really trying to help them, they usually calm down.
    MMmm..well at least you guys can control something like this. I've had experiences when UPS lost my customer's packages or damaged it, causing nothing but massive grief.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    It's a lil bit of both an acquired taste and as well personal patience levels. It's hard at times, and during my many months of customer service, and even today, I still try to keep calm as possible and try to help the customer as best as I can.
    Customer service isn't bad at all. Every now and again you get a live one, but once you can get through to them that you are really trying to help them, they usually calm down.

Leave a comment:

• Creepshow
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    Like sex on the backseat of a car and getting busted by the tv program cops: priceless.
    LOL I dunno why, but that was great.
    Good one Floris

Leave a comment:

• dreamer81
    replied
    where can I buy stocks in VB?

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Cromulent
    Thats why I could never work in customer service .
    It's a lil bit of both an acquired taste and as well personal patience levels. It's hard at times, and during my many months of customer service, and even today, I still try to keep calm as possible and try to help the customer as best as I can.

Leave a comment:

• Cromulent
    replied
    Thats why I could never work in customer service .

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by mizztad
    the income that this project makes and the POTENTIAL earnings coming in the short distant future are simply OFF THE MAP! lol Anyone with 2 bits of financial sense knows these guys are SET and they're just getting started!
    It's more than just that. You gotta have an earnesty to help people, regardless if how they treat you. One day you may have people yelling at the top of their lungs, the next, people kissing you like crazy.

It's all part of the deal of being in customer service.

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by mizztad
    the income that this project makes and the POTENTIAL earnings coming in the short distant future are simply OFF THE MAP! lol Anyone with 2 bits of financial sense knows these guys are SET and they're just getting started!
    This thread is over 2 years old!!!

Leave a comment:

• mizztad
    replied
    errrr.....

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Dang...how I really want to work at Jelsoft now...the flexible schedule works quite nicely with my busy college life.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMayhem
    Scott's only I think 17 or 18 so he still has a bright future to venture out into the real world and doesn't need 2 jobs to support himself financially.
    hes almost 19, i remember when he was 17 though.. dont seem to long ago

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    Company finances in the UK are actually public knowledge. Just pay the £15 or whatever it is at companies house.

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    lol I never noticed that before

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X