No announcement yet.

How much is vbulletin worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang...how I really want to work at Jelsoft now...the flexible schedule works quite nicely with my busy college life.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

errrr.....

the income that this project makes and the POTENTIAL earnings coming in the short distant future are simply OFF THE MAP! lol Anyone with 2 bits of financial sense knows these guys are SET and they're just getting started!

Comment

Originally posted by mizztad
        the income that this project makes and the POTENTIAL earnings coming in the short distant future are simply OFF THE MAP! lol Anyone with 2 bits of financial sense knows these guys are SET and they're just getting started!
        This thread is over 2 years old!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mizztad
          It's more than just that. You gotta have an earnesty to help people, regardless if how they treat you. One day you may have people yelling at the top of their lungs, the next, people kissing you like crazy.

It's all part of the deal of being in customer service.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Thats why I could never work in customer service .

Comment

Originally posted by Cromulent
              Thats why I could never work in customer service .
              It's a lil bit of both an acquired taste and as well personal patience levels. It's hard at times, and during my many months of customer service, and even today, I still try to keep calm as possible and try to help the customer as best as I can.

Comment

where can I buy stocks in VB?
                My site
                www.coolservice.dk

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                  Like sex on the backseat of a car and getting busted by the tv program cops: priceless.
                  LOL I dunno why, but that was great.
                  Good one Floris
                  "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                    It's a lil bit of both an acquired taste and as well personal patience levels. It's hard at times, and during my many months of customer service, and even today, I still try to keep calm as possible and try to help the customer as best as I can.
                    Customer service isn't bad at all. Every now and again you get a live one, but once you can get through to them that you are really trying to help them, they usually calm down.
                    Webmaster:
                    @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
                      Customer service isn't bad at all. Every now and again you get a live one, but once you can get through to them that you are really trying to help them, they usually calm down.
                      MMmm..well at least you guys can control something like this. I've had experiences when UPS lost my customer's packages or damaged it, causing nothing but massive grief.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer81
                        where can I buy stocks in VB?
                        You can't.. It is a privately held company.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                          MMmm..well at least you guys can control something like this. I've had experiences when UPS lost my customer's packages or damaged it, causing nothing but massive grief.
                          Why I prefer FedEx. Or what's weirder, USPS Express. Last time I got a package from them, a local supervisor hand delievered the box on Sunday, something neither UPS or FedEx will do (essential if you need hardware by monday!).

Chris
                          "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
                          is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
                          ~~~
                          Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X