vB Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB Question

Ok, when the gamma version is released which will hopefully be some time near 5th December i will be buying a vB licence. I have some questions which i'd just like answering to clear things up.

Once i pay by credit card what happens next ? Can i install vB straight away ? How will i get my ID number etc can you just clarify what happens please.

Thanks

Originally posted by Crucial_Lee
    Ok, when the gamma version is released which will hopefully be some time near 5th December i will be buying a vB licence. I have some questions which i'd just like answering to clear things up.

Once i pay by credit card what happens next ? Can i install vB straight away ? How will i get my ID number etc can you just clarify what happens please.

Thanks
    from what i recall you will get all the information via e-mail and you be able to download it from the members area right away.

To get support on the forums you have to enter your ID number in your profile not 100% sure where it is because its been ages from when i got vb.
    Last edited by C.Birch; Sat 29 Nov '03, 9:50am.

Comment

OK thanks.

Comment

Because of fraud checks, Credit Card orders can take up to 24 hours to verify. generally these are done in under 4 hours though. Once the purchase is complet, you will receive the license info you need to access the Members Area and download the software.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What's a quicker way of purchasing vB then ?

Comment

PayPal. See http://www.vbulletin.com/order/.

Comment

Note, PayPal in only quicker if you pay with the existing funds in your PayPal account. If you use their 'eCheck' option, this could take up to a week.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Pay just before going to bed, and by the time you wake up you might have a nice surprise waiting for you

Or, do what I do and refresh your email until the license info arrives

Comment

Ok well i dont use Paypal so credit card looks the favourite. One more question:

How come the price doesnt come up in £'s as well?

vBulletin Leased License $85.00
                  Total Price: $85.00

What's that in pounds ?

Comment

£50 squidoodles!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

You're most welcome. It'll be the best investment you make this year!

Comment

Or to be exact because I've got nothing better to do, £49.3755.

Comment

Hehe thanks. I hope Kier gets the gamma release out soon

Comment

Originally posted by Crucial_Lee
                              Hehe thanks. I hope Kier gets the gamma release out soon
                              Don't we all BTW your sig pic ain't working.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X