This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the World Flash movie

Hey guys. I'm new to this place and I just wanted to say hey and I was wondering if any of you have ever seen The End of the World flash movie goin around the internet nowadays (really funny). Click to see it .....

If you've seen and you really enjoyed it, please come and check out clothing regarding this movie. I've got sweatshirts, shirts, stickers, a whole lot of stuff based from this movie. So, if you would like to check out this stuff, Click here for my store
    Thx and have a great day!

Whitey

Err, spam check!

Comment

Hey... I'm just tryin to tell people what's up. Have u seen that movie? It's hilarioius!

Comment

everyone has seen this about a million times arleady

Comment

And did you like it? I was only wondering if people would want merchandise from it... sheesh what a bunch of friendly people there are in these forums...

Comment

Originally posted by GWhitey
            And did you like it? I was only wondering if people would want merchandise from it... sheesh what a bunch of friendly people there are in these forums...
            ** cough **
            Sig? What sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
              everyone has seen this about a million times arleady
              Actually thats the first time I've seen it :shrug:

But I thought it was funny

Comment

Friendly yaa, stupid no. I dont mean to sound rude, but did you even bother to read the sticky posts in this forum?
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

OIC... lol well it was worth a try anyways. Sorry I didn't "read the fine print". It won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chroder
                    Actually thats the first time I've seen it :shrug:

But I thought it was funny
                    Yeah, I too had not seen that before.
                    Yeah, it was kind'a funny in a xenophobic kind'a way.

'tis still trying to use it to sell stuff, which is a no no ... especially for a first post
                    Sig? What sig?

Comment

I was just trying to get that out there so some people could check me out... which is SPAM... MY BAD... Have any of you happen to have seen the Mario Twins video by Group X? Now that's awesome too!
                      Last edited by GWhitey; Fri 28 Nov '03, 2:47pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X