No announcement yet.

vB 3 Final by Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're only good when they are almost done, we all know that. Especially since IIRC, an old guestimate was vB3 Final by June 2002.

I sure hope Gamma will be out by December 5th. My sanity is running on empty now.

Comment

Originally posted by Crucial_Lee
      Yeah. But what about the Final release do you have no idea when if it will be released by Christmas/New Year?
      I would plan on mid January,, to much going on in December, but by then RC's will be out, and will it really matter if the gold release is out?
      The final won't be any different then the RC releases, except for bug fixes anyway, so whats the rush?
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

And things happened that prevented that. Lol.

Nice sig btw. (White part).
        Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

I thought my post was pretty clear in saying that the Gamma version would be out before Dec. 5th barring a disaster, and that would lead to a gold release for Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
            I thought my post was pretty clear in saying that the Gamma version would be out before Dec. 5th barring a disaster, and that would lead to a gold release for Christmas?
            What is left to be done between what you have now and Gamma release?
            Console Racing Review

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
              If youplan to release it by December 5th.. Do you have an approx date when you believe that the gamma version will be done?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleH
                If youplan to release it by December 5th.. Do you have an approx date when you believe that the gamma version will be done?
                by December 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Stewart
                  What is left to be done between what you have now and Gamma release?
                  The style
                  Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Thanx Kier.

Comment

should I hold my breath? I really want to be like you guys and believe but I just dont....

Comment