Nominet invoice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominet invoice.

I just got an invoice from Nominet for the renewal of a domain I had long forgotten about and have no intention of renewing.

Payment is due for the domain name shown below. If you wish to maintain your registration for a further two years, you must pay the fee to Nominet within 30 days from the date of this invoice. If the domain name is shown as DETAGGED in the box below, you must provide us with details of your registration agent who may pay the fee on your behalf.

If we do not receive a payment, the Domain Name will be suspended and subsequently cancelled without further notice to you. Please note that once suspended, the Domain Name can take up to 2 working days to come back into service following payment.
    They want £94 GBP for 2 years.
    I don't want the domain name.

Do I have to pay them?
    Sig? What sig?

No, they're simply saying if you want it you have to pay now.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDelight.net
      They want £94 GBP for 2 years.
      I don't want the domain name.

Do I have to pay them?
      No, but I recommend you Surrender it instead of letting it be detagged because then it'll return to allowing others to buy it, otherwise it'll be unavailable for quite some time when it is in the detagged state.
      FFAddicts: [site|forums]

Comment

Originally posted by ffaBen
        No, but I recommend you Surrender it instead of letting it be detagged because then it'll return to allowing others to buy it, otherwise it'll be unavailable for quite some time when it is in the detagged state.
        It is already detagged.
        Sig? What sig?

Comment

£94 GBP for 2 years.
          FOR A DOMAIN NAME?! thats insane >.>

its only about 20usd for a domain for two years in the sates >.> or is this a special domain?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDelight.net
            It is already detagged.
            I guess you got what they're talking about here then.

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
              £94 GBP for 2 years.
              FOR A DOMAIN NAME?! thats insane >.>

its only about 20usd for a domain for two years in the sates >.> or is this a special domain?
              That's direct with nominet. Tag holders get them for a measley £5 for 2 years

Comment

im confused >.>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X