50,000 posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50,000 posts

It's been a while (just uder 6 months) and we are now up to 50,000 posts. People tend to be fairly loyal in the forum -- there are just over 700 members at the moment.

http://www.christiananime.net
    Matt
    Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
    Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

It just seemed like blatant advertising to me.
    | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
    |
    Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

><

I've never been accused of spamming before... and I've certainly noticed other people posting threads about their forums in here.
      Matt
      Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
      Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

Comment

lol, i took a browse at your forums, purely outta curiosity, i was like wtf is christiananime? i never got an answer, infact i got baffled, surely Jiraiya (Naruto) isn't a good Christian role model? so i wondered, what purpose do you forums serve? is it just christians into anime or do you actually try and find good god fearing series to discuss?

Comment

-------------------------------------------------
          yet another useless post count thread
          -------------------------------------------------
          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by djnoz
            It's been a while (just uder 6 months) and we are now up to 50,000 posts. People tend to be fairly loyal in the forum -- there are just over 700 members at the moment.

http://www.christiananime.net
            Congratulations with your post mark. It is great how quick your forum has grown since the start six months ago. More enlightment to you in the future!

Comment

Congrats at the 50 thou mark! I hope I reach it in the same time span you did

Since some people like to butt in and call people spammers I think I'll think twice about posting it here.

Comment

Heh, the ones who butt in and call out spam are themselves increasing their post counts AND promoting their sites in the process ... it's a win/win situation

*chalks up another post count ... also points to his sig*

Congrats on hitting the 50K mark, btw!
                Last edited by Tolitz; Fri 21 Nov '03, 2:08pm.
                OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Congrats djnoz, good job.

Why is it spam? We are Off Topic, aren't we - or should we create a new subforum Chit-Chat/Off-Topic
                  Last edited by Thomas P; Fri 21 Nov '03, 2:34pm.
                  www.MCSEboard.de
                  German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X