Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal

Hi,

I have a question for someone from the staff list. I would like a straight forward, correct, answer please.

I am getting a Vbulletin from one of my costumers (I design sites) who could not pay for his design so he is giving me a Vbulletin 2.3...I am not sure which version exactly but it is 2.3.

Because he is giving it to me, I was wondering if this is ok to accept. I don't know if he has the permission to give a VB. If there are any issues with this please let me know. I can not accept the software unless otherwise noted.

TX.

If he transfers the license to you (not always allowed; e-mail [email protected]), it is legal.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

The only way this would be legal is if he also transferred this license to you and ceased running the software himself. To do this he will need to contact us at [email protected] requesting the transfer.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X