Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Z
    replied
    I noticed this also, put a traceroute came up with 8 hops to vB.com from my house, but I still couldn't access the site (at least :80).

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase
    yeah, same for me... couldn't post because the server was offline...

is there any official statement about the future? Will vb.com send the SWAT to asia?
    Maybe never. The dDOS could be from anywhere in the world. There are just a lot of zombies over in Asia...The person who started it could be Redmond, Lindon, Raleigh, etc...anywhere...New York, Brisbane....any place in the world...

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Sooon after I posted, I couldn't get on.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    yeah, same for me... couldn't post because the server was offline...

is there any official statement about the future? Will vb.com send the SWAT to asia?

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    more dDos attacks.

Leave a comment:

• Kings
    replied
    Yep, same here, some times it just seems down.

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Every few hours i wont be able to visit, then itll come back. Strange, but nothing life threatening not being able to access the site for a few hours.

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    No problems accessing the site for me.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    More like continued DDoS attacks..

Leave a comment:

• DWZ
    replied
    Yep, same here - I guessed it was a result of the DOS attacks on the server.

Leave a comment:

• JAWilliams
    replied
    same - for about the last week, there will be times when the connection cannot be made - however around 15 minutes later all is working again.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Actually I've been having it this past week.

Leave a comment:

• ShadyNight
    replied
    Same here. I just assumed it was more of the same as during the halloween week/end?

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    started a topic Is anyone...

Is anyone...

Is anyone having difficulties accessing vBulletin.com? I've been having problems accessing vBulletin.com over the last couple of days and it isn't my computer I know that.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X