Is anyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone...

Is anyone having difficulties accessing vBulletin.com? I've been having problems accessing vBulletin.com over the last couple of days and it isn't my computer I know that.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Same here. I just assumed it was more of the same as during the halloween week/end?

Comment

Actually I've been having it this past week.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

same - for about the last week, there will be times when the connection cannot be made - however around 15 minutes later all is working again.

Comment

Yep, same here - I guessed it was a result of the DOS attacks on the server.

Comment

More like continued DDoS attacks..

Comment

No problems accessing the site for me.

Comment

Every few hours i wont be able to visit, then itll come back. Strange, but nothing life threatening not being able to access the site for a few hours.

Comment

Yep, same here, some times it just seems down.

Comment

more dDos attacks.
                    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

yeah, same for me... couldn't post because the server was offline...

is there any official statement about the future? Will vb.com send the SWAT to asia?
                      That's the end of that!

Comment

Sooon after I posted, I couldn't get on.

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                          yeah, same for me... couldn't post because the server was offline...

is there any official statement about the future? Will vb.com send the SWAT to asia?
                          Maybe never. The dDOS could be from anywhere in the world. There are just a lot of zombies over in Asia...The person who started it could be Redmond, Lindon, Raleigh, etc...anywhere...New York, Brisbane....any place in the world...

Comment

I noticed this also, put a traceroute came up with 8 hops to vB.com from my house, but I still couldn't access the site (at least :80).
                            - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X