Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid Gaming
    replied
    Awstats is quite good, you can find it on sourceforge (www.sf.net).

Leave a comment:

• TalkMilitary
    replied
    Originally posted by sidhighwind
    I am wondering what web log analyzer i sould use. Saying we have to spend less than 1500 dollars. Currently we use funnel web but it's slow and now is not in development anymore and will no longer be supported in july of 2004. I really like webtrends but i dont like the server overhead that i needs to run. I am wondering what most of you guys run. We run our own servers so we dont have a cpanel or such thing to do the log processing for us. What do you think would be the best solution to go with.

Thanks for the input.
    Have a look at Urchin. Give a lot of good detail IMHO.
    http://www.urchin.com/
    Glenn

Leave a comment:

• sidhighwind
    started a topic Web Log analyzers? Which is the best.

Web Log analyzers? Which is the best.

I am wondering what web log analyzer i sould use. Saying we have to spend less than 1500 dollars. Currently we use funnel web but it's slow and now is not in development anymore and will no longer be supported in july of 2004. I really like webtrends but i dont like the server overhead that i needs to run. I am wondering what most of you guys run. We run our own servers so we dont have a cpanel or such thing to do the log processing for us. What do you think would be the best solution to go with.

Thanks for the input.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X