This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Free VB?

Um......I was just whondering is there is a free VB i don't have that kinda $$$$$

Nope.

Comment

No, and FYI look a few post down next time or use the search noffense.

It's not that much and it covers upkeep and gives you a kickarse product.

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
        No, and FYI look a few post down next time or use the search noffense.

It's not that much and it covers upkeep and gives you a kickarse product.
        What is it with all of the posts about free vb products these days? I mean they have to click the page that gives them all of the info to get to the forums...
        Joshua Combs
        Webmaster/Founder Quad4forums.com | ECOTECforum.com
        Streamline Web Solutions
        [email protected]solutions.com

Comment

Originally posted by Auron
          Um......I was just whondering is there is a free VB i don't have that kinda $$$$$
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86352
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

With all these new posts it might be wise just to make a sticky that says "there are no free vbs." just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron
              No there are not any free vB's. Oh there is only 1 vB. There are others out there but if you want one thats close to vB try PhpBB. But vB is number 1!

Comment

Originally posted by marcgo15
                No there are not any free vB's. Oh there is only 1 vB. There are others out there but if you want one thats close to vB try PhpBB. But vB is number 1!
                What is it with everyone suggesting phpBB? iB > phpBB

*ducks*
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

yeah, phpbb is not that good, imo. IPB owns phpbb, just like vB (sorta) owns IPB...

Comment

IPB does no own phpBB, and vB does not own IPB....

IPB pwnz phpBB and vB pwnz IPB.

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                      What is it with everyone suggesting phpBB? iB > phpBB

*ducks*
                      Hey I didn't say it was the best thing out there . I currently use phpbb right now but you can bet once i fill that phpbb goes down hill i will change to vB .

Comment

phpBB might have a chance if they could get version 2.2 off the ground....
                        Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X