Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A:\
    replied
    Just tell your members not to invite their mothers to the board.

Leave a comment:

• Tolitz
    replied
    first of all, close the topic(s) concerned and give them warnings ... if they don't heed warnings, suspend them for a week ... if after unsuspending them, they continue, suspend them for a month ... if problem persists, ban them...

your moderators should be able to handle this...

Leave a comment:

• Rapid Gaming
    replied
    Originally posted by xiphoid
    Tell them to take personal matters to private and request them to stop. If they don't - put a temporary or perm ban on their account.
    You could also moderate their posts for a few days/weeks.

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by xiphoid
    Tell them to take personal matters to private and request them to stop. If they don't - put a temporary or perm ban on their account.
    That's exactly how I would do it.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• svtscorpio
    started a topic Drama

Drama

As an administrator, how do you all deal with drama between members on the board who know each other in real life, and bring their real life drama TO your board? I hate the fact that this happens and I know you can't put a final end to it, but I just thought I'd ask to hear some general ideas.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X