Good Forum Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Forum Please

Okay I'm back it's like 5 times and half a year I still haven't found a good forum or message board! It needs to have good sections, not be concentrated on one thing, general or offtopic that kind of stuff. With good amount of members. Thank you!

Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt
    Okay I'm back it's like 5 times and half a year I still haven't found a good forum or message board! It needs to have good sections, not be concentrated on one thing, general or offtopic that kind of stuff. With good amount of members. Thank you!
    add .com to that

Comment

Everyone and their dog has an offtopic forum now, just wake a few hours, and everyone that owns one will come out an advertise theirs, saying it's the best forum ever!!!
      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt
        Im a little confused. I was going to say create one, but I see you have one. Well you dont have to look to far, one place I browse on web can be found here: http://www.aliensoup.com they been around and have the "good amount of mebers" you are looking for.
        Louis| Techieville.com

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
          Everyone and their dog has an offtopic forum now, just wake a few hours, and everyone that owns one will come out an advertise theirs, saying it's the best forum ever!!!
          Check out the forum in my sig!! It's the best forum EVER!!!
          Webmaster:
          @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
            Check out the forum in my sig!! It's the best forum EVER!!!
            I knew it!
            Last edited by IDN; Wed 5 Nov '03, 4:33pm.
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Here is one:

http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/forums/

I am trying to work on a new template but vB3 is so massive, it is quite a task.

Comment

I'm building mine up but my vB one is www.peterska2.co.uk and mine and my fella's phpbb one is www.getaroom4.me.uk
                Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X