Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just registered eWack.com!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just registered eWack.com!

    This domain rocks. Only five letters and it begins with "e". Am I lucky or what?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Strike
    This domain rocks. Only five letters and it begins with "e". Am I lucky or what?
    Um yeah. Lucky.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

    Comment


    • #3
      I just registered e****e.com

      I'm thinking to make it a news site.


      Wooooops, this domain will get me in trouble.

      Comment


      • #4
        Did you manually register this, or use somesort of automated system?
        Raz - KMC Forums

        Comment


        • #5
          is it a site for electronic whacking?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Raz Meister
            Did you manually register this, or use somesort of automated system?
            I was bored and I thought: "Hey, why don't I register another cool "e" name? I got lucky! I have no clue what I will do with the name yet.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm beginning to get motivated for a "ignore this thread" mod for vB now. One click and you never see the thread again.

              http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
              http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ksilebo
                I'm beginning to get motivated for a "ignore this thread" mod for vB now. One click and you never see the thread again.
                not a half bad idea
                Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

                Comment


                • #9
                  It especially applies to most of the threads posted within the past few weeks.

                  http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                  http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ksilebo
                    It especially applies to most of the threads posted within the past few weeks.
                    This IS the Chat Chat forum isn't it? Mine already has that ignore thread feature. It's called not opening a thread that doesn't interest me and going on to a thread which does

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The best option we have is the ignore Chit Chat option:

                      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/searc...tnew&exclude=6

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What is your plan with the new domain?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Freddie
                          The best option we have is the ignore Chit Chat option:

                          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/searc...tnew&exclude=6
                          I'm gonna utilize that functionality of vB3 for a very nice Hack

                          Thanks for sharing, freddie

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by iKwak
                            What is your plan with the new domain?
                            Hold it until I have time to develop it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I just registered elame.com think i should redirect it to ewack.com?
                              Running vB since 4-14-2002

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X