Network of POPULAR computer related forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cscgal
    My site already offers tech help. What I'm looking for is to partner with other forum sites that offer something extra that mine doesn't. This way, I'm not partnering with sites that are direct competition to me ... but with sites that offer stuff my visitors might like that complements what I can offer them.
    My site also offers free technical help from CCIE's, CCNP's, MCSE's, MCP's, Microsoft staff, i cannot directly advertise on my site unless your a corporation, but i am willing to help out in any way possible as that is what my site is all about.
    Free Technical Help with news, sports, music, cellular and chat forums for off topic subjects..

Why do you have an inconsistent amount of posts compared to your number of members? they just dont seem to be in vitro, do you prune your posts? I prune quite a few but never from the technical forums..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Thank you for your support. I don't prune members nor posts. Oddly enough, many people register with my site without ever posting. (Which is strange considering they have access to everything as guests). Since I don't prune my members, about 500 of the 1,000 are zero posters. I don't want to prune them, however, because I notice that many of them still browse the forums, even months after registering, and yet just don't post.

DaniWeb Programming Forums
      Computer Tech Support and Programming Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X