What Do you think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do you think ?

What hacks Do you think I should install on an RPG only forum ?

This should really be over at vbulletin.org IMHO.

Comment

Oh please - he's not asking for hacking help, but advice on how to develop his forum.

f-a_org -- I think it depends on how the RPG forum is used... if they just talk about RPG games and outings, then I personally would run it as normal (but perhaps rename certain functions - like rep - for more of a 'fantasy' feel). Or you could add in ranks.

Ooh - when people sign up, or even after, they could align themselves with a 'class', and then their ranks will change based on certain class types...

You could have the store hack, with some cool items (whatever they may be).

It all depends on how far the users take the RPG experience

(I should become a professional forum development advisor LOL)

Comment

Actually it's a valid suggestion to ask this over at vbulletin.org. After all, those are the people that are most likely to be familiar with the various hacks.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You Can Join mine when it's open.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X