X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, the pigs have flown and Hell Froze Over

http://www.apple.com/

Pretty hilarious. Kudos to Apple.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ooooooooh.

Is it worth downloading?

Comment

Not if you only have Win98SE it's not

Comment

I don't blame them for not supporting 98se, when Windows 2000 is supported (Thats over 4 years old IIRC).

Comment

Absolutely been using it for almost 3 years well worth the download best MP3 player and best encoder.

Comment

Damn nice app...is now my default

Comment

Downloaded it today. Couldn't wait till it came out for Windows

Comment

I love the way they did that (the hell froze over thing, lol, awesome)

Comment

Wonder how it will do with my iPod. I may end up just using XPlay.

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                  http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

Downloaded iTunes for Windows (19 MB!), tried it, didn't like it. I like iTunes on a Mac for reasons such as closing the window keeps iTunes running and such, but I still prefer good ol' Winamp 2 for my MP3s. Nice, lightweight, and just plays my songs.
                    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

shame its skinned like macos, it'd be really cool if it wasnt

edit: if i get an ipod can i use it with windows and itunes? anyone know?
                      edit2: Sync your iPod Now works with all Windows iPods. On-the-go playlists sync from iPod to iTunes. - silly me for not looking

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                        Downloaded iTunes for Windows (19 MB!), tried it, didn't like it. I like iTunes on a Mac for reasons such as closing the window keeps iTunes running and such, but I still prefer good ol' Winamp 2 for my MP3s. Nice, lightweight, and just plays my songs.
                        Be sure to send a feedback report requesting it

Originally posted by merk
                        edit: if i get an ipod can i use it with windows and itunes? anyone know?
                        Yep

Comment

Works very swell with my iPod. Hell of a lot easier than MusicMatch or whatever I was using. I'll still use Winamp 5 for playing music on my computer though. Can't beat winamp.
                          Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Write
                            ...and best encoder.
                            I wouldn't go that far...have you tried LAME?

Comment

Another question for the experts, i have alot of WMV9 files, using the lossless codec. Id assume that the ipod / itunes cant play it, can anyone confirm or deny it will?

Theres nothing anywhere saying it can or cant (except saying that ipod supports MP3 VBR, but i dont think thats the same thing).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X