Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Forum...

is the general chit chat forum !

i want to chit chat on more threads but i cant when you all talking about mysql this n your html that...thats what the other forums are for are they not ?

lets have some more chit chat general subject fun threads n even news threads would be ok with me...

thanks

x

Hi, I'm noppid. How was your day? Mine has been interesting.

MySql...HTML...yeah, it gets old, but ya gotta do it.
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

why don't you try starting general chit-chat topics instead of waiting for people to post one that you like

personally, it's refreshing not to see the same old "fun" topics here (like word association, haiku threads, post your desktop, etc) that I usually see in my own forums and other people's forums
      Last edited by Tolitz; Tue 14 Oct '03, 3:36am.
      OPEN TECH SUPPORT
      "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Originally posted by noppid
        Hi, I'm noppid. How was your day? Mine has been interesting.

MySql...HTML...yeah, it gets old, but ya gotta do it.
        hey noppid im dreamy n it was busy at work today as its nearly christmas n lots of staff are off too...i had chips n cheese for lunch n now im full !

Comment

Originally posted by Tolitz
          why don't you try starting general chit-chat topics instead of waiting for people to post one that you like

personally, it's refreshing not to see the same old "fun" topics here (like word association, haiku threads, post your desktop, etc) that I usually see in my own forums and other people's forums
          ya but ill only start one a day as people will get upset n say im spamming or sommat...

x

Comment

Learn 'mysql' and 'HTML' so you can understand us .

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne
              Learn 'mysql' and 'HTML' so you can understand us .
              i dont need to i got a b/f to do all that stuff for me it doesnt interest me its like maths n im more interested in ebay n stuff

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X