The vB Staff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The vB Staff Thread

Ok... I'd like to see just how many of the vBulletin staff we can get to post in this one thread. Just say "Hi" or something.

Um.. Why?
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
      Um.. Why?
      Originally posted by dynamite
      to see just how many of the vBulletin staff we can get to post in this one thread

I just believe it would be neat to see how many we can get in one place. How often do you see one of the staff here and one there, but wouldn't it be neat to see all their names in one thread having made a post. And besides, what does it matter to any one else? This is the Chit Chat forum, and don't I have a right to post just about what ever I want here? I don't think my post is very out of line.

Comment

It would be even more interesting to watch them not reply to this thread.
        | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
        |
        Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

I removed all of the nonsense posts from this thread... let's try to stay on topic, ok?

dynamic: If you would still like somebody to close this thread, please let me know.
          Last edited by Cary; Mon 13 Oct '03, 7:42pm.

Comment

I don't want to have it closed, but where it was headed was not very productive. Of course I'd still like to see a thread with all the vB staff in it, especially if we could did up some of the old timers who you don't see very often.

Comment

This thread is a very good idea
              There are so many people i didn't know they belong to the staff. I always wonder how they could get such a postcount because i read only one of their posts and didn't see them before.

vB Staff, don't hide! We'll get you
              That's the end of that!

Comment

You could assume that http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showgroups.phpcontains a list to most of the staff of vbulletin.

Comment

or something
                  Chen Avinadav
                  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Just keep in mind that some are hidden upon permission base
                    @[email protected]

Comment

If I search the old posts I often come across vB team members who I've never seen before. If they've left the company why don't they start "I'm throwing in the towel" tantrum threads like you get on 99% of other forums?

On a similar note, I'm sick of you lot and I'm leaving RIGHT NOW!! Don't you dare try and stop me. I won't listen so just quit it. I've made my decision and nothing you say will change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                        If I search the old posts I often come across vB team members who I've never seen before.
                        same for me
                        That's the end of that!

Comment

I suppose I could make an appearance...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X