CodeCharge application generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CodeCharge application generator

I just fired up CodeCharge and it looks promising. Is anyone else using codecharge at this point? Unless there is some other app gen tool out there that is better, I'm inclined to pursue this tool further.

I should mention that I am pursuing this tool to build a quick and dirty program in php/mysql NOT related to vb.

On the otherhand, there MAY an opportunity to use codecharge to add/extend vb. THAT would be interesting to me.
    Larry Eitel - Administrator & Webmaster
    NoBlood.org
    Transfusion Alternatives and Blood Management

Originally posted by leitel
    I just fired up CodeCharge and it looks promising. Is anyone else using codecharge at this point? Unless there is some other app gen tool out there that is better, I'm inclined to pursue this tool further.

I should mention that I am pursuing this tool to build a quick and dirty program in php/mysql NOT related to vb.

On the otherhand, there MAY an opportunity to use codecharge to add/extend vb. THAT would be interesting to me.
    I currentl use it, but not their overly bloated CodeCharge Studio software. Just plain jane CodeCharge. I and many others have complained to YesSoftware about improvements to CC without becoming CCS and they have made the stanc they will do nothing to improve it, and people should just use CCS. That doesn't sit well with me.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X