• Chroder
    replied
    Poor kitties

Leave a comment:

• Tungsten
    replied
    Originally posted by dynamite
    And another kitten bites the dust

Kittens only die if you ASK the developers for a release date. Them's the rules.

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    And another kitten bites the dust

Leave a comment:

• subduck
    replied
    Can't wait

Leave a comment:

• John Round
    replied
    So no more "Edit Poll (Moderators Only)" then?

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Originally posted by cirisme
    The edit button disappeared on other people's posts. (placeholder for paranoid smiley)

I think this is evidence that this is the new style, and vb.com is running RC1
    .. but the RC1 style isn't purple and the postbit layout is noticeably different from this so I would say this is probably not the RC1 style

You'll start seeing thing vanish as we add conditionals to hide things that you don't have access to use (like edit buttons on other people's posts).

Leave a comment:

• cirisme
    replied
    The edit button disappeared on other people's posts. (placeholder for paranoid smiley)

I think this is evidence that this is the new style, and vb.com is running RC1

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    next monday

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    I've haven't a clue when its going to be released, not sure if there's talk about a time span (don't keep up on those things ), but I'd like to see it out by November 15th - 30th. Of course, I won't be disappointed if it isn't out by then, 'cuz I know they wouldn't hold it a single day without good reason.

Leave a comment:

• Tungsten
    started a poll How close do you think we are to RC1?

How close do you think we are to RC1?

By October 31st
    41.89%
    November 1st - 15th
    16.22%
    November 15th - 30th
    4.05%
    Sometime in December
    37.84%
    Just for grins and giggles and certainly not to be taken as gospel by any newbies who might mistake this for an "official prediction" ... but how far do the rest of you think we are from seeing RC1 made available? Just guess!

I think we'll see it by Halloween (Oct 31st).
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X