X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No option for next year?
    Console Racing Review

Comment

That's because all estimates we've seen so far have actually stated that they want this released in October, and nobody really expects a 2+ months delay in that...

Comment

I'm getting this itching feeling RC1 is going to be out in within the next two weeks.....and its going to be released on this one day that has some significance to the vB Team (birthday, anniversary, something)
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

We have a full team meeting planned for tomorrow. Support and Developers rather than the sepearte meetings we usually have.

We have a number of tasks to assign and issues to discuss before RC1 is out.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
            We have a full team meeting planned for tomorrow. Support and Developers rather than the sepearte meetings we usually have.

RC1 => Beta 8, hurrah!
            My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
            That forum

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar

Sounds like it's coming relatively soon then!

Comment

Originally posted by Tungsten
                Sounds like it's coming relatively soon then!
                It's a sickness, I know... but I keep coming back to see if something has been announced yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tungsten
                  It's a sickness, I know... but I keep coming back to see if something has been announced yet.
                  You do know you are the only one right?
                  The BIG Network: Soccer - Aussie Rules - Cricket - Travel - Lacrosse - Music

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
                    That's because all estimates we've seen so far have actually stated that they want this released in October, and nobody really expects a 2+ months delay in that...
                    I seriously doubt it will happen in the next 2 weeks.
                    Console Racing Review

Comment

probably finishing the new style before going to RC-1 anyway...
                      OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                      "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X