No announcement yet.

What Broadband (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nildram owns and as for bt sucking nah blueyonder aka telewest is in big problems finacially all my mates swear not to use them again

Comment

My son and my mate are with BT, from the many times I used it on their systems it ran real well. Neither of the two have any complaints so far. Now Tiscali that is one ISP to steer WELL clear of.

Comment

Tiscali

Tiscali, they took over LibertySurf in the U.K. and that was one pants service.

Something like £20 for a years unlimited usage.

They kicked at 2hs, capped high usage accounts, and shut down after a couple of months.
        Sig? What sig?

Comment

Okay, how about virgin, also dont most companies use bts infustructure anyway?

Comment

don't know about virgin, been with ntl since early 2001, few hiccups here and there but mostly smooth running in my area
            Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

using NTL here too.

1mbps
              occasionally dies, usually once a month but its always at 3am when i'm working
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

LOL, thought I was the only night owl around these parts.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X